Saturday, June 25, 2011

OMG I'm Drunk Let's Live Blog Mmkay??



Happy Pride, sluts!

Guess what?  I've had a rum and coke.

And in my world, that means I'm drunk.

You finally start drinking at age 27, worlds open up.

I'm learning all sorts of things. 

How to muddle.

How to strain.

That margaritas are rimmed, strangely, with salt, instead of the sugar you were expecting.

Anyway!  I'm at a huge dyke party in Minneapolis's Hell's Kitchen called Grown & Sexy - organized by Tawnya, Nadine Dubois, and Shannon Blowtorch, and.....

we thought it would be funny to give me a drink and have me live-blog.

Hahaha get the lightweight tipsy won't that be hilarious.

Bitches know I get handsy.

I'll be checking in throughout the night. 

I'm wearing uncomfortable clothes and fucking high heels.

It'll be great!

Yes?  Yes for Pride?

Cause there are so many homos here, and there's nudity, i sweartogod.

Celebrate Pride with me? 

Readysetgo!

No comments:

Post a Comment