Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Like to Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses


Ohhkay CJ just brought me another drink.

Nooooooo worries.

What is live-blogging?

It's when you post as things happen, without editing.

Hooraaaaay no editing!!

It's no problem, as you are talking to the 3rd grade spelling champ of Meadowbrook Elementary.

There will obvs be no need for spellcheck tonight.

Tawnya just took all her clothes off during a burlesque number.

She was wearing a merkin.

Do you know what a merkin is?

A merkin is a little patch of fabric you glue to your crotch so you aren't completely naked in public.  So the cops don't come.

So the cops don't come too hard.

Hahahahaha.

Blowtorch just put on that song "You Can Do It Put Your Back Into It", whcih, when I was 18, was the dirtiest. song. I knew.

And there are about 400 dykes in here.

And I just saw a girl kiss what looked like her partner, 'cause I heard her call her "sweetie" and then I saw her in the bathroom, and she went into a stall with a totally different girl.

Play on playa.

Y'allfags should see the outfits in here.

Sweatiness is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment