Saturday, June 25, 2011

Everyon'es Onstage Wait For Me

Fuck picturs.

Lets not talk about this thrid drink.

Never a good choice.

There is a burlesque show going on.  Ray Gun, a male performer from Chicago, is doing a dance that's making my no-no parts feel funny.

Nadine is wearing a fishnet dress with sequin pasties underneath.

CJ is gone.  I dunno where she went.

I'm dancing.  I can't dance. S'ok.  Immma show my moves.

There's a blond butch I' ve decided is mine.  She doesn't know.  Heyyyyyy tooo bad.

Oh found CJ.  She's taking pictures.  She look s cute.  Do her later.

You know what I like? Is Beyonce.

And Biggie.  Biggie Smalls.  Too bad he's dead.

Tattoos are coool.  Shit my feet hurt.  God look at all the queers.  God i love gays.

You know what sucks is I burned myself with a curling iron like an 8th grade girl.

I was curling my rattail.  

OMG CJ is dancing with blond butch,

Make me a sandwich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment