Sunday, July 8, 2012

i'll be there!







lily lace dress by Berrybenka - marks & spencer bag - random rings - marc jacob watch




I'm in love with a white color lately..I dont know why? suddenly I fell in love with the white hahaa.. 
and in this post I'm wearing a dress from my new sponsor 'Berrybenka'. have you ever heard about berrybenka before???

yes, maybe berrybenka familiar to you guys, but here I want to review again about berrybenka. berrybenka is a big and reliable online shopping in indonesia, they got many outfits like dresses, outerwear, bags ,etc.  and if you are confused to choose which online shop that has many brands?? 
this is the right choice!! just click here 'Berrybenka' find a variety of brands here and select the ones you like! click click :D

No comments:

Post a Comment