Monday, June 11, 2012

Garment




the makeup



Photographer: Diana Caitilin
Designer: Okky dommy
Model : Okky Dommy & Cindy wilson
Makeup: Rizqina Vizzya Hassan


This is my final garment for this semester. we have to make two garment with 'global muslimah' theme. and my final garment actually inspired by Morocco traditional outfit. hahaaa how is it?
in my first garment (model by me), i made one pieces dress with two different fabric between top and the bottom, and i made cape for the outerwear. and for my second garment (model by cindy) i made one pieces dress with vest and overlap skirt, this is for the casual one ;)

I
took this picture last week, and I became a model in this photo because my model suddenly became ill and couldn't come in this photoshoot,
so i replaced her. and now I just finished my final project for this semester. time to return to Indonesia anddddd enjoy the holiday ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment