Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Pants


 Got this pants a while ago from Zara and unfortunately TOTALLY in the wrong size! Tried them on in Size S and accidentally bought them in Size XS. I discovered my mistake when it was too late and I had already removed the price tag which means no return. Sucks. Especially since they looked so fierce in size S. A bit loose but not too much so that they would drift into pyjama pant territory. Well I guess this means I'd better shed those 2 pounds I gained here in Germany as soon as I am back in Vienna because I have no intention of letting those pants rot away in the back of my closet just because of my stupidity to double check before purchasing and removing the price tag. I really like them, especially with the detailing of the white stripe on the side. They make a perfect cool, chilled black outfit and depending on the mood I can dress up or down!
So today I took some snapshots as it will be the only day with moderate spring weather (bits of sunshine and nicer temperatures u know...)
I am thinking of doing a foundation review in my next post as I got a new about 2 weeks ago and I reaaaally like it. What do you guys think about that? Would u like more reviews on this post?
Happy Saturday, LOVE V.

Ps.: On a side note, Formula 1 is back, how frikkin' a-some!!! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment