Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My heart beats like a drum



feels strange to me wearing a long skirt, I never wear before.
this photo was taken when I was hanging out with my friends,have long been not wear high heels, while wearing high heels again i'm feeling very tired,and honestly i prefer to wear flat shoes guys, how about you? ;)





I wear the same clothes, I'm just confused better to wear long skirts or short skirts. so I tried to wear short skirts as well, which one do you think is better?




sorry to include this picture, yes this is my dog​​, he named jason.
he was very fat and very cute, i love him too much!!!!
but now he's GONE, don't know where he is now, not knowing where he was sleeping, don't know how he eats,omgggggg i'm really sad!
3 days again i'm gonna back to indonesia, I really wish I could meet him when I go home, but now I know it's impossible.
every day I cry when I saw his picture, I just hope he comes back to my house

No comments:

Post a Comment