Wednesday, March 2, 2011

around the world












HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!


hey dear, welcome march!! Today was the second day I went to college, and all is not as bad as I thought, very many interesting things will I pass.
Yess .. I majored in fashion design at my college, not want to be a
great designer, I just want to know the wider fashion world.and on the one side i'm happy because I can start my studies, but on the one side ,i feel very sad because i have to long distance relationship with my boyfriend.
he went to germany and I'm in malaysia, can you imagine? how do i survive this relationship, with 7-hour time difference, and very hard to communicate with it,
I really hope I can see him again,though don't know when :(

all these photos taken by diana from "call me diyn". thanks a lot for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment