Thursday, February 10, 2011

can't say goodbye!








HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! HYPE!! :)


hay dear,finally i have time to update my blog. after a few months I was busy, and i dont have someone who help me to take the picture.
today is the day where I had to leave Jakarta, friends, family and boyfriend, because today I will move to Malaysia to continue my studies, I feel very sad and not yet ready, but on the one side I feel happy, because I'm going with My besties Diana and evellyn. omg! I feel scared to face the day I was in college later on, pray all will be fine guys.
OMG! almost forgot, happy chinese new year all, and sorry this is late, but that's okay I think :)
about my photo was taken in surabaya a few weeks ago, when I would eat lunch with my boyfriend. what you guys think about this photo? thanks dear :)

-amante shoes-geisha polkadot dress-must have bag-forever21 bangles-random rings-

No comments:

Post a Comment